25 June 2014

These Are My Confessions

Enjoy!

Hobbies: Raising my German Shepherd, reading, movies, hanging out with friends and family, crossword puzzles, yoga, trivia, and traveling when able.

Favorite foods: sushi, Italian, seafood, and steak

Vices: coffee, dark chocolate, pizza, bacon, and Cards Against Humanity

Favorite all-time musicians/bands: Dave Grohl, Trent Reznor, Sigur Ros, Tool, and Deftones

Favorite all-time music genre/era: 90’s music; grunge, rap, hip-hop, I enjoy it all from that time.

Favorite all-time subject to study: Science

*I love to dance, even though I do not think I am very good. I took dance lessons when I was younger, but have recently discovered that dancing is a huge stress reliever now that I have gotten back into it.

*I enjoy playing Chess and Scrabble.

*Every once in a blue moon, I will watch an episode of Keeping Up With the Kardashians, but will double up on something like Cosmos afterwards.

*I originally came to Dallas in 2007 as a Dental Assistant.

*I have met the following celebrities: Tim Hendricks, Owen Wilson, and Jimmy Fallon.

*I have walked right by the following celebrities: Daniel Tosh, Jorma Taccone, Jesse Eisenberg, and John Shea 

No comments:

Post a Comment